* Better Career Planning * Better Education Planning *
* Better Life *
Career Coaching for Students is a program for high school or college students offered in a group workshop or individualized format.
- *The workshop is a 3 session program, one day per week for four hours per session.
- *The individual offering is approximately 9 hours (3 sessions).
Who is the program for?
ALL: High School Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors, Seniors and their parents. It does not matter if the student plans to attend college or not.
What does the program offer?
The workshop is designed to assist and guide teenagers to:
- Find career options to match their talents, strengths and interests
- Create an Educational roadmap that leads to their chosen careers.
- Learn Life Skills needed to thrive in tomorrow's society.
- Learn a planning 'process' so students can continually adjust their plans throughout their education and adult life.
In addition, the workshop offers a 10 year strategic plan for the student.
Why is this program a must for me / my child?
- A clear thought out plan helps with guidance, enthusiasm, and self confidence, and success.
- Changing college majors is getting more expensive every year.
- All teenagers need to understand the consequences of todayʹs choices, actions and inaction on their future lifestyle.
- Today a solid education or training program with workable life skills is not an option but a necessity.
Help your Child and your child WILL make a difference!